This park has plenty to keep your guests busy after sightseeing and exploring all the attractions this area has to offer! Here, guests can enjoy:
- Pool and hot tub to relax and unwind
- Direct access from the park to a number of four wheeling trails in the National Forest for ATV and dirt bike riders
- Fantastic hiking trails to the national forest
- Beer garden to relax and listen to music
- Playground for the children to burn some energy
- 40’ x 80’ event center great for hosting weddings, family reunions and more
- Performance amphitheater
- Large outdoor pavilion area with a kitchen, cafe and store which will provide your guests with an ultimate experience
- Bike wash
- Laundry rooms strategically placed in the park
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the park
The park is on deep well water and a septic system—situated on 80 acres with plenty of room for expansion with a limited zoning ordinance. It includes paved roads with 140 sites. They are mostly FHU sites with 20/30/50 AMP electric service. There are also some Luxury RV sites that feature concrete patios—some with their own personal hot tubs, and a 300 tent group area.
There are a total of 19 cabins. There are 7 deluxe cabins and 12 camping cabins. They range from 2-7-person sleepers. Several have bathrooms and 4 have kitchens as well. Owners residence 3BR/2Bath attached to office.
Two additional homes available for purchase next door.
4.75-acre property next door with a newer double-wide and a single-wide (Both 3br/2bath) currently rented for $1,500/month and $1,200/month for an extra charge.