All RV sites are full hook-up with 63 sites having 30 AMP capabilities, 12 sites with 50 AMP, and the remaining 76 are a 50/30 AMP combo. Most sites are considered back-in, with 5 designated pull-throughs, although some of the back-in sites could accommodate pull-thru style camping. There are 3 sites that could be used for primitive tent camping as well.
This park has 5 beautiful cabins and 1 double-wide rental for those looking to camp without an RV. Camping at this well-renowned park is very desirable with 43 seasonal sites and a waitlist of over 30. 70 sites are currently occupied with monthly visitors and the rest are saved for overnight/weekend camping.
25 new sites have been added to the park, bringing the park to a total of 180 sites. The new sites have concrete patios—the smallest site being 50’ deep 35’ wide and the biggest being 70’ deep by 50’ wide. Two of these sites have ADA picnic tables; seven of these new sites have 20’ x 20’ concrete patios, large specialty 36” fire rings, 4 sided recycled plastic picnic tables, and combo gas/charcoal grills at each site.
All the sites have 36” fire rings.
The breakdown of the sites:
- 59 sites are 30 AMP only.
- 8 of the sites have 50 AMP only.
- 113 of the sites have both 30 AMP and 50 AMP electric services.
- There are 33 guaranteed pull-thru sites. On the back-to-back sites, they can be a pull-thru for the 1st guest, also when it's slow they are all pull-thrus.
- All of our sites can be used for tent camping, and there are several acres that can be used for primitive camping if needed. We choose not to use those, but they could be.
- This year there are plans scheduled to Dredge the lake and repave the front entrance parking lot. After those two items are done, there are virtually no deferred maintenance items